Affiliate Lifestyle Secrets
Discover & Swipe The Blueprint Behind A Successful Super Affiliate Marketer… Starting Today!
This video course will take you behind the scenes to help you understand how to achieve this realistically with the proper strategy.
When it comes to making money online, there are two routes. You can either make your own products (being a vendor) or you can sell other people’s products (being an affiliate). Oftentimes you end up doing both as they correlate with each other.
However, with that said, selling your own products and services takes more time to set up. In fact, in this case you will usually have 30-50 pieces to move, compared to that of affiliate marketing, which can be 10-20 or less.
My point is, getting set up is faster with affiliate marketing and there is less of a learning curve. Getting commission checks from vendors or getting paid immediately upon the sale is a wonderful feeling. The truth is that affiliate marketing has changed rapidly in the last decade.
And yes – affiliate marketing is becoming harder and harder. It’s a real business and any real business takes time, money, blood, and sweat. It can be wildly profitable – but only for those willing to put in the effort.
While everyone else is doing traditional affiliate marketing, we’ll show you how to survive today and beyond. As super affiliate marketers ourselves, you’ll learn what 90% of the affiliate population is doing wrong – and what the other 10% is doing right.
With this series you can learn how to properly strategize and create a realistic plan of attack.
Here’s a breakdown of this 8 part video series in more detail.
Video #1 – Introduction to the Affiliate Lifestyle
In making this video course, I want to make sure that you have the most realistic view of affiliate marketing without all the hype so that we can ensure that you are in the right mindset before we get started. We will also discuss a quick overview of what’s inside this video course so that you know exactly what to expect.
Video #2 – What Affiliate Marketing Really Looks Like
So up until now you’ve probably seen the hype out on the Internet telling you how rich you are going to be with affiliate marketing. The key here is not to put these expectations before reality, or else you won’t go anywhere.
Video #3 – The Advantages
When it comes to affiliate marketing, there are both advantages and disadvantages. However, in this specific video we will start with the advantages, where I’ll give you a better view of what to expect.
Video #4 – Disadvantages
In this video course, I want to give you a realistic view of affiliate marketing so that you know exactly what steps are ahead in order to fully prepare yourself. It’s easy to focus only on the advantages and all the hype. This is not to discourage you, but to make sure that you are aware of the potential problems you could face. This is so you can accurately strategize and find solutions ahead of time.
Video #5 – Types of Affiliate Marketing
There are many types of affiliate marketing, commission structures, and how things are set up. So, in this particular video I want to share with you the different types of affiliate marketing and what you can expect from each of them. Hopefully this video gives you better idea of what’s out there right now and which one stands out to you so that you can go ahead and focus on whichever you want.
Video #6 – Reviewing the Product
Obviously, before you can promote a product, you need to review it. I know this sounds obvious, however 90% of affiliates that we have watched do not do this. That’s fine because at the end of the day, by reviewing the product it will reveal to you how you can better sell it, and how you can better offer certain incentivized bonuses. So, in other words, how to review it in a certain way, making even mor¬¬e money by being honest and ethical at the same time. Even the good guys can win in the end at this.
Video #7 – Incentivized Bonuses
When it comes to affiliate marketing, the downside is that a really good product will have a lot of affiliates. Oftentimes you will be competing against hundreds or even thousands of affiliates promoting that same product. So how do you compete with these affiliates? How do you stand out amongst them? That’ll be discussed in this particular video.
Video #8 – Affiliate to Private Deals
In this video, we will be discussing a strategy that you can use to make even more money as a super affiliate marketer. As many of you know, affiliate marketing is a very short-term type business structure. That means you need to move on from product to product to product. But how can you use one product that is doing really well for you and take it to a whole new level and make a ton more money with it? This is a specific strategy that we use personally ourselves and make a lot of money doing it. Also, we’ll discuss more about it in this particular video.
This e-Course will help you achieve all your affiliate marketing goals with a realistic strategy
If you want to accomplish any of the following, then the e-Course is for you:
- If you do not have time to create, set-up and selling your own products and services.
- If you like the idea of selling products, without having to manage the customer service
- If you like the thought of getting commission checks from vendors or getting paid immediately upon the sale.
- If you want to learn what 90% of the affiliate population is doing wrong – and what the other 10% is doing right.
You can begin seeing results extremely quickly… Within days and sometimes even within hours of getting started. The more you make this a part of your daily life, the better the results you’ll get. This is dependent on the individual based on the action they take and follow through the the training.
Click the "Take This Course" button at the top of this page.
Once you have completed your transaction, this e-Course will be unlocked, and all of the modules at the bottom of this page will be available to you. (Note: you will also receive an email with directions regarding accessing your e-Course. In addition there will also be a link in your invoice)
Yes! Click the blue button in the middle of the page to claim your discount.