Productivity For Procrastinators
Productivity Is A Misunderstood Concept
Most people believe that in order to be productive, they have to work harder and longer. However, productivity isn’t about accomplishing more, but instead about investing your time and attention in a more strategic way to add value to your life, relationships, and career. Most people wish that they could get more done during their days, but don’t have a clue about how to go about improving their productivity. A lack of productivity can be attributed to a variety of reasons, including:
- Too many distractions are keeping you from focusing on the work that needs to be done.
- Having the wrong mindset and not practicing positive self-talk on a consistent basis.
- Not having clearly defined goals and a plan for achieving them.
- Not creating smart to-do lists that are sensible and smart.
- Not delegating tasks that someone else would be better equipped to complete.
- Not developing the right habits to help you achieve your goals.
- Not having the time management skills to keep you productive.
- Not getting enough sleep and taking care of your mental and physical health.
So How Can You Become More Productive?
Unfortunately, these productivity killing reasons will never get better if you don’t actively work to try to change them.
The only way you’re going to change and improve your productivity is if you take the necessary steps to eliminate the reasons why you may be suffering from a lack of productivity.
If you’re ready to make the required changes to your work habits so that you can finally improve your productivity, you’re in luck, because I’ve compiled a comprehensive guide that will show you how to improve your productivity while working less and build better habits to achieve your goals.
In the e-Course, “PRODUCTIVITY FOR PRCRASTINATORS” you will learn how to increase your
productivity while working less and building better habits to achieve your goals.
Here is what is included in the e-Course
Module 1 : e-Book / Guide
Here is what you will learn in this guide:
- Discover powerful techniques for putting an end to your habit of procrastination.
- Learn how to plan and define your goals so that you can get more done in less time.
- Discover the number one way to create to-do lists so that you can improve your productivity dramatically.
- Learn how to eliminate distractions that keep you from getting more done in less time.
- Discover the secrets to saying ‘no’ so that you can improve your productivity and get more done.
- Learn how to divide, prioritize, and delegate your tasks for optimal productivity.
- Figure out why it is essential to develop the right habits to improve productivity.
- Learn how to improve your time management skills and become a master of productivity.
Module 2 : 10 Part Video / Audio Series
- Topic 01 – 3 Steps for Getting More Done
- Topic 02 – 3 Ways to Increase Your Business Productivity
- Topic 03 – 4 Daily Habits That Will Dramatically Increase Your Productivity
- Topic 04 – 5 Tips for Getting More Done in Less Time
- Topic 05 – 5 Ways to Use Technology to Increase Your Productivity
- Topic 06 – 6 Habits That Will Kill Your Productivity
- Topic 07 – 6 Rules for Getting More Accomplished While Working Less
- Topic 08 – How to Become More Productive and Achieve Your Goals
- Topic 09 – How to Use Parkinson’s Law to Get More Done
- Topic 10 – Top 5 Productivity Hacks for Procrastinators
Module 3 : Bonus Content Bundle
This Bundle Includes:
Point-By-Point Checklist : View or print this handy checklist so that you can check off each point. It is like a summary of the entire guide but in actionable, bite-sized points so that you can successfully get through the course.
Resource Cheat Sheet : Get access to a rolodex of top sites, blogs, forums, tools, apps and services to get you even further. Inside you’ll find: Top blogs and forums, Top tools and Top tips and how to’s
Mind-map : A quick glance over this mindmap and you’ll get an instant refresher of all the major points and action steps from the main guide.
This e-Course is about learning the required changes needed to your work habits so that you can finally improve your productivity while working less and build better habits to achieve your goals.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, this e-Course is for you.
- Do you want to learn the best strategies and techniques for putting an end to procrastination to dramatically improve your productivity?
- Do you want to learn how to create clear goals and a successful plan for reaching those goals?
- Do you want gain valuable tips for creating a solid plan for increasing your productivity and achieving your goals?
- Do you want to learn why you should be creating S.M.A.R.T to-do lists that will keep you working toward your broader goals?
Click the "Unlock This Resource" button at the top of this page.